Location of the workshop
616 Serra Mall, Stanford, CA 94305
San Francisco International Airport - approximatly 24 miles from the Stanford campus
San Jose Internatlonal Airport - approximately 23 miles from the Stanford campus
Oakland International Airport - approximately 33 miles from the Stanford campus
From Highway 101 / Embarcadero Road Exit (Exit 402):
1. Take the EMBARCADERO RD/OREGON EXPWY exit west toward Stanford.
2. Follow EMARCADERO ROAD through Palo Alto for 3-4 Miles.
3. As you approach the underpass, get into the right lane.
4. Once you have crossed EL CAMINO REAL, EMBARCADERO splits.
5. Keep to the left on to GALVEZ STREET.
6. Turn right in to the GALVEZ PARKING LOT.
From Highway 280 South / Sand Hill Road Exit (Exit 20):
1. Take SAND HILL ROAD exit to the east toward Palo Alto / Stanford for approximately 1-1/2 miles.
2. Turn RIGHT at the traffic signal on SANTA CRUZ AVENUE / ALPINE ROAD.
3. Merge immediately left and turn left at the traffic signal onto JUNIPERO SERRA BOULEVARD.
4. Turn left at the next traffic signal, CAMPUS DRIVE WEST. Continue straight on CAMPUS DRIVE WEST through the two roundabouts.
5. At the second roundabout, turn on to GALVEZ street.
6. Entrance to the GALVEZ PARKING LOT is on the left.
From Highway 280 South / Alpine Road Exit: (Exit 22):
1. Take the ALPINE ROAD exit to the east toward Palo Alto / Stanford for approximately 1-1/2 miles
2. Turn RIGHT at the next traffic signal onto JUNIPERO SERRA BOULEVARD.
3. Turn LEFT at the next traffic signal, CAMPUS DRIVE WEST. Continue straight on CAMPUS DRIVE WEST through the two roundabout.
4. At the second roundabout, turn on to GALVEZ street.
5. Entrance to the GALVEZ PARKING LOT is on the left.
Getting to the Workshop, from The Coronet Motel and Creekside Inn
Shuttle service from the hotel to the campus for the workshop is available in the morning and returning in the evening each day.
|Date||Creekside Inn||Coronet Motel||Bechtel Conference Center||Bechtel Conference Center||Location of Speaker Dinner||Coronet Motel||Creekside Inn|
|Thursday||May-02||8:05 AM||8:15 AM||8:25 AM||10:00 PM||10:10 PM||10:20 PM|
|Friday||May-03||8:05 AM||8:15 AM||8:25 AM||10:15 PM||10:25 PM||10:35 PM|
|Saturday||May-04||8:05 AM||8:15 AM||8:25 AM||5:15 PM||5:25 PM||5:35 PM|
GALVEZ PARKING LOT, Galvez Street, Stanford, CA 94305
Parking permits are required on weekdays before 4:00 pm.
To Purchase Parking Permit at the Galvez Lot pay machine: Event Code (3451)
1. First park and remember your vehicle license plate number or take a photo with smart phone.
2. Touch any key to activate the machine.
3. Enter the vehicle plate number and press "OK" to Continue.
4. Select #1 to purchase a Ticket.
5. On the next screen, select (#1) for Incremental or (#2) for All Day Parking. If arriving after 10:45 am use the incremental option without an event code and skit to step 9.
6. If All Day parking is selected, select “Yes” when prompted for an event code.
7. Enter the event code (3451) and press "OK".
8. Once the code is entered there will be a message, "Get Ready For Payment".
9. Insert Visa/Mastercard or Discover card. The fee is $8.00 per day.
10. Pay Station will ask if you would like a receipt, Press "OK" for Yes, "Cancel" for No. No receipt will print unless requested. No need to display receipt on dashboard.
Event staff will be on hand at the GALVEZ PARKING LOT entrance to assist guests with purchasing parking permits, on Thursday, May 2, 7:45 am - 10:00 a.m..
Stanford Marguerite Shuttle Schedule - for transport around the Stanford campus, Stanford Guest House, and to/from the Caltrain Palo Alto train station.
For guests staying at the Stanford Guest House, take the SLAC - Stanford Marguerite Shuttle to/from the Stanford Campus. The SLAC Shuttle operates weekdays only.
For Stanford Guest House guests, the SLAC security gate will verify the guest's name with the Guest House roster.
For Stanford Guest House guest, provide the driver with your full name and confirm the pickup from the Stanford Guest House when requesting a ride. The security personnel are familiar with Uber and Lyft.