May 1 - Shuttle schedule from Memorial Dinner to hotels
|Date||Memorial Dinner||Creekside Inn||Coronet Motel|
|Wednesday||May-01||9:30 PM||9:45 PM||9:55 PM|
May 2 - 4 - Shuttle schedule to the Workshop
|Date||Creekside Inn||Coronet Motel||Bechtel Conference Center||Bechtel Conference Center||Location of Speaker Dinner||Coronet Motel||Creekside Inn|
|Thursday||May-02||8:05 AM||8:15 AM||8:25 AM||9:30 PM||9:40 PM||9:50 PM|
|Friday||May-03||8:05 AM||8:15 AM||8:25 AM||10:00 PM||10:10 PM||10:20 PM|
|Saturday||May-04||8:05 AM||8:15 AM||8:25 AM||5:15 PM||5:25 PM||5:35 PM|
The workshop will be recorded.
Speakers: please complete the SCZ speaker release form if you agree to make your presentation publicly available.
- Parking instruction is given in the tab "Location".
- When making travel reservations, please note that Stanford University reimburses economy airfare only.
Submit Travel Reimbursement:
For the guests whose travel expense will be reimbursed by Stanford, please provide the following documents to process your reimbursement:
1. Receipts must include proof of payment (i.e. PAID cc xxxx xxxx1234). Include airline itinerary, car rental receipt, ground transportation and itemized meals. PDFs are accepted.
2. Complete the Stanford University LA-6 Form
3. Stanford University recommends electronic payments, and as such please complete the Stanford University visitor bank detail form, if interested.
For Non-US citizens, please also include:
4. Copy of the passport biographic page
5. Copy of the ESTA form or current visa, and
6. I-94 record. To print a I-94 record of your recent visit to Stanford, please access the US Homeland Security website at the I94 - Official Website and select from the top header, Get Most Recent I94. Click on the button Consent & Continue, and provide your name, date of birth, passport number and country of issuance. Please forward the I94 pdf.
Submit via secure email to: email@example.com, and include in the subject line: secure:
Subject: secure: SCZ Memorial Workshop travel reimbursement ...